Flickr Gupr is an alternative Flickr Uploader.
– Edit the Title, Description, Tags, Security Level, etc. off-line and submit them with the photo
– Group Edit of all these properties (e.g. select desired photos and edit specific properties)
– Batch Upload
There are some extra nifty features:
– You can create packs of groups and manage them off-line, in the same way how you do sets.
- When you want to send the photo, gupr will automatically send that photo to all selected groups
– When uploading the photo, you can post a comment (most likely the First Post on the photo thread)
– You can add a watermark to your photo by just typing it in
- You can see the EXIT tags before uploading
- Some information (e.g. filename, camera type, the “F” number, ISO, etc) are added automatically to the tags
- The Title, description and Copyright are hardcoded inside the JPEG automatically (into EXIF tags)
– Basic Image processing (crop, rotate – beta)
This is a functional beta. You are free to use it.
You will need Microsoft .NET 2.0.
THE PROGRAM IS DISTRIBUTED IN THE HOPE THAT IT WILL BE USEFUL,
BUT WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. IT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
->| Download GUPR |<-
User Feedback Form