I’m assuming that you installed Windows XP on 1st disk and the OSX86 on a separate disk (2nd disk)
Here we go…
Getting the chain0 file from your OSX86
– Put a memory stick in the PC and boot OSX86
– In OSX86 start terminal and type:
cp /usr/standalone/i386/chain0 /Volumes/[MemoryStickName]/
chain0 is a 512 bytes file containing the Darwin boot sector
Placing the chain0 file to the root of your XP boot partition
– Reboot to Windows XP
– Be sure to copy the chain0 file from the memory stick to root of the Windows XP boot partition (usually C:\)
Editing boot.ini file
– Click-Right on My Computer, then Properties, Advanced, Start Up and Recovery and then Settings
– In the Startup and Recovery page, press the Edit button
– Add the following line to the boot.ini
C:\chain0="Mac OS X"
– Save boot.ini and reboot
On the boot screen you should have another option to boot OSX. Select it and press Enter.
The PC should boot OSX86.
I’m searching to get a capable writer, long time within this region. Great article! cockolds http://cockold.sensualwriter.com/